Saturday, June 25, 2016

Corporalita: Self Assessment

Corporalita: Self Assessment

This is a real cool assessment and unfortunately I failed miserly from my own standards. I want reposts as you read my blog you can take it for yourself.

Answer the following questions and I will share with you my thoughts or at least what I learned.


  • I am aerobically fit.
  • I am getting stronger.
  • My flexibility is improving.
  • I know when my body is tense or relaxed.
  • I am knowledgeable about diet and nutrition.
  • Friends would describe me as graceful.
  • I am becoming more ambidextrous.
  • I am aware of the ways in which my physical state affects my attitudes.
  • I have a good understanding of practical anatomy.
  • I am well coordinated.
  • I love to move.
Because this is a blog and I know that it will be read by people outside of my class I want to give some detail to this subject matter. 

Aerobic conditioning: Leonard guessed that arteriosclerosis was a cause of premature aging, and that it could be prevented by regular exercise.

Strength training: Leonardo legendary ability to bend horseshoes with his bare hands and stop runaway horses in their tracks is probably outside the grasp of even the most ambitious denizen  of the weight room. Just thought this was interesting...

Flexibility exercise: You can increase your dexterity with regular flexibility training.

My thoughts, I learn quite a bit from the reading and I also found out that I need to do so much more to condition my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment